Special Issue “Artificial Intelligence and Mathematical Models Applied in Optimal Dispatch of Smart Grids”
A special issue of Energies (ISSN 1996-1073).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 20 July 2020.
In this Special Issue, we invite original and unpublished research work in areas including (but not limited to):
- Optimal techno-economic dispatch of smart grids and virtual power plants
- Mathematical models for integration of distributed energy resources and demand in electricity markets
- Aggregated flexible electricity consumption and generation
- Real implementation of virtual power plants
- Optimization methods for managing uncertainties from renewable energy sources in smart grid dispatch
- Big data and machine learning in smart grid operation
- Multi-agent systems for smart grid dispatch
- Energy management systems for coordinating power flow between generators, loads and storage
- Provision of ancillary services by smart grids
Prof. Dr. Jose M. Yusta
Prof. Dr. José Antonio Domínguez-Navarro